These are the latest adjustments that we have made here at Butler:
- Teachers will be available starting on Wednesday, Mar. 18th.
- Contact them by email (preferred) or phone message
- Please allow 24 hours (business days) for a response
- Currently we DO NOT have computers available for student checkout
- This will be revisited next week.
- Parenting Tips for the Closure – from our amazing Counseling Department
- School Community Council Meeting – Mar. 18th – postponed.
- Our Zupa Night scheduled for March 24th has been cancelled. Much appreciation to Zupas for supporting our school!
- Career Day – Mar. 27th – cancelled
We hope you are all doing well. Please remember that changes are happening quickly and the situation is very fluid. We will do our best to keep you informed.
Happy Saint Patricks Day! 🍀 And remember, its always a GREAT day to be a Bruin!