Butler Middle School
School Community Council (SCC)
January 20th, 2016
Main Office Conference Room, 3:30 PM
BMS Mission Statement
The mission of Butler Middle School is to foster rights, respect, and responsibility in a supportive school community that ensures all students achieve high levels of learning.
Goals and Action Plans for Butler Middle School’s CSIP
Literacy Performance Goals:
- Increase our school-wide reading proficiency to 80% in the advanced and proficient ranges as measured by the SRI.
- Collect and analyze SAGE data to establish a SAGE writing and ELA goal for 2016.
STEM Performance Goals:
- 1)Increase our grade level Math CBM proficiency to 80% as measured by the Math M-Comp and Math M-CAP testing.
- 2)Collect and analyze SAGE data in Math and Science to establish a SAGE math and science goal for 2016.
PBIS Performance Goal:
- 1)Collect and analyze data from our initial PBIS Implementation Inventory.
- 2)Collect and analyze Educators Handbook and Great Bruin Card data.
2. Review Current Testing Results
3. Academic Aides at BMS
4. Parent Survey-Review of results
5. Safe Walking Routes
- Report on the Sound Grading Conference
- Fight the New Drug assembly
- Celebration for Butler turning 50 years
- Locker Room
- New lockers installed
7. Parent Concerns
Next Meeting: February 17th, 2016 @ 3:30 PM in the conference room.